Admission for 2019/2020 academic year opens up in February 2019.
For applying, the pupil has to:
- Fill in the application form on our website
- Submit a passport or identity card
- Pass written entrance tests in which is followed by an interview
- Bring a copy of a school report card
The pupil and the parent are invited to sign the contract if the applicant has passed the tests with positive results and has finished basic school.
The entrance tests for pre-IB:
- Maths and Sciences (combined 45 minutes paper)
- Essay (1 hour paper on a given topic)
The entrance test for IB DP:
- Combined test from all your 6 subject choices (2 hour paper)
You can sign up for the tests by sending an email to email@example.com. Students, who do not live in Estonia and want to pass entrance tests into Pre-IB or DP1, may register through IB coordinator to the exams via Skype.
For signing the contract a pupil has to submit the following documents:
- School-leaving certificate
- Health Record with vaccination data