Open Door Week
Open Door Week
On the 19th to 23rd of March Audentes IB opens doors to all 9th and 10th graders and their parents.
Do you want to know more about the International Baccalaureate diploma? Have you ever thought about how it would feel like to study in an international classroom? Would you like to experience a slightly different approach to learning? If you answered YES to at least one of those questions, then join our Open Door week
On the 19th to 23rd of March, Audentes IB opens doors to all the students who are curious to get to know what happens in our classrooms. You are welcome to register for all PreIB (grade 10) and DP1 (Diploma Programme first year, grade 11) classes here.
During this week, you are encouraged to meet our teachers and students, ask questions and test your comprehension of the English language.
Monday, March 19
- 12:30–14:10 Creative Project (teacher Anneliis Kõiv)
Tuesday, March 20
- 10:20–12:00 Cultural Anthropology (teacher Kadri Viires)
- 10:20–12:00 History of Europe (teacher Jason van Boom)
- 12:00–14:10 Mathematics (teacher Triin Meritam)
Wednesday, March 21
- 12:30–14:10 Biology (teacher Agata Marzecova)
- 12:30–14:10 Spanish (Neftali Peral Joris)
- 14:20–17:35 Visual Arts (Pille Kivihall)
Thursday, March 22
- 12:30–14:10 Business Management (teacher Rodrigo Azcunaga Preciado)
Friday, March 23
- 8:30–10:10 Business Management (teacher Rodrigo Azcunaga Preciado)
- 10:20–11:05 Physics (teacher Tanel Peets)
- 11:05–12:00 Introduction of IB Diploma programme, Core, Student Profile, Curriculum (Alumnus Miia Natka; students Elisabeth Alla, Maksim Zarodnjuk, Erik Vunš; teachers Triin Meritam, Rodrigo Azcunaga Preciado; IB Coordinator Anneliis Kõiv)
For additional information: phone +372 5342 1090 or e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more about IB: audentes.ee/ib
Phone +372 5342 1090