Grant Statute of International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme and pre-IB year
1. This statute specifies the objective, sums, application and assignment principles of the grant of the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IBDP) and pre-IB year in Audentes School (School).
2. Objective of the IB grant is to support and motivate studies of talented and active students with excellent study results in the School. The grant shall motivate the students to better results in the studies, subject competitions as well as non-class activities, hobby activities and representation of the School.
3. Grants shall be single and assigned for the following academic year. A grant shall apply to a student studying in IBDP and pre-IB from the beginning of the new academic year.
4. The student shall receive the grant through offset of tuition fee in accordance with the sum of the tuition fee and terms of payment.
5. A student with excellent study results in the School may apply for the grant in following cases:
5.1. Excellent study results in the IBDP and pre-IB year, and exemplary behavior in the current academic year;
5.2. Achievements in educational competitions or successful representation of School;
5.3. For a public presentation, project etc, which has essentially increased essentially the reputation of the School in the current academic year.
6. Grant shall be paid to a student studying in the School. Upon leaving the school the payment of grant shall be terminated and the portion of the grant left unused shall remain to the School.
II DISTRIBUTION AND AMOUNT OF GRANTS
7. Distribution and amount of grants shall be decided by the Grant Commission. The staff of the Grant Commission shall be appointed and called by the Headmaster of the School.
8. Precise amount of the grant fund and distribution of grants shall be specified by the Grant Commission separately for each academic year no later than by June 15. Distribution of grants shall be certified by the regulation of the director of the School.
9. One full grant of the IBDP based on p.5 shall be assigned per academic year. The amount of full grant is equal to the tuition fee of the relevant academic year in the relevant stage of study.
10. One full grant of the pre-IB based on p.5 shall be assigned per academic year. The amount of full grant is equal to the tuition fee of the relevant academic year in the relevant stage of study.
11. If necessary, additionally to p.9 up to 4 partial grants may be assigned, whereby the total amount of all assigned grants may not exceed the sum of 1 full grant.
12. If necessary, additionally to p.10 up to 4 partial grants may be assigned, whereby the total amount of all assigned grants may not exceed the sum of 1 full grant.
13. In the same period only one grant can be assigned to a student, different grant options and criteria shall not be summed up.
III APPLICATION FOR A GRANT
14. Application for a grant can be submitted annually from May 1st to May 30th. A written application together with an explanation shall be submitted to the office of the school.
15. Grant for a student may be applied for by:
15.1. the student himself/herself;
15.2. representative of the student;
15.3. class teacher
15.4. IB coordinator
16. An indispensable requirement upon application for a grant shall be:
16.1. Exemplary behaviour
16.2. Following of the rules specified in the Rules of Procedure of the School during the entire academic year;
16.3. Lack of any debts of the tuition fee.
17. Grant may be applied for every academic year.
18. The decision of the grant commission shall be notified in writing to the applicant no later than in 5 business days from the making of the decision.
19. In case of lack of suitable applicants the grant commission may refuse to issue the grant(s).
20. The grant commission is entitled to terminate payment of the grant during the academic year upon the proposal of the School, if the receiver of the grant is no longer eligible to receive the grant.