IB Diploma exams and calculation of the final score
Few weeks ago we had the year end exams and even tough those were just trials done by our own subject teachers we hope that they still gave ideas on what kind of score to expect at the end of final year and also how to manage study stress. Hopefully all families will find time this summer to discuss the results. This article will provide more insights on the specific IB demands in terms of scores.
IB exams are the same in all over the world-it does not matter if it is Paris, Tokyo or Tallinn. Students will have the exact same exam as they will be done by subject specialists in IB headquarters in Haque and sent to Schools around the globe. Also assessment is done externally by specialists. The biggest part of final score comes from exams (around 75 % depending on subject), but also projects and inquiries contribute to the final grade (around 25 %). All together Student can earn 45 marks -42 from 6 subjects (each subject can give maximum 7 marks) and 3 extra from Extended Essay and TOK.
The IB Diploma will be awarded to a candidate provided all the following requirements have been met:
- CAS requirements have been met.
- The candidate’s total points are 24 or more.
- There is no “N” awarded for theory of knowledge, the extended essay or for a contributing subject.
- There is no grade E awarded for theory of knowledge and/or the extended essay.
- There is no grade 1 awarded in a subject/level.
- There are no more than two grade 2s awarded (HL or SL).
- There are no more than three grade 3s or below awarded (HL or SL).
- The candidate has gained 12 points or more on HL subjects (for candidates who register for four HL subjects, the three highest grades count).
- The candidate has gained 9 points or more on SL subjects (candidates who register for two SL subjects must gain at least 5 points at SL).
- The candidate has not received a penalty for academic misconduct from the Final Award Committee.
28. septembril kell 8–12 on paljud spordipinnad spordigümnaasiumi spordipäeva tõttu treeninguteks suletud
23.09.20Hea klient! Esmaspäeval, 28. septembril kell 8–12 toimub Audentese spordigümnaasiumi spordipäev. Seoses sellega ei saa treenida järgmistel spordipindadel: kergejõustikuareen, heitenurk,
Mullivannid suletud 23. septembril
23.09.20Hea klient Mullivannid on suletud 23.09.2020 hooldustööde tõttu. Vabandage ebamugavuste pärast!
Septembri alguses tähistasime vanavanemate nädalat
23.09.20Vanavanemate päeva tähistatakse tavaliselt septembrikuu teisel pühapäeval. Meie aga tähistame seda tähtpäeva lausa terve nädala ning paljud klassid teevad selle
Osale kõrvitsakampaanias ja toeta loomaaeda!
21.09.20Sellel õppeaastal asendame Audentese erakooli heategevusliku sügislaada vahva kõrvitsakampaaniaga, milles ootame osalema kogu kooliperet. See on suurepärane võimalus siiski Tallinna